List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [Cobalt] "enable.subweb" gone
From:       Kai Schaetzl <maillists () conactive ! com>
Date:       1999-10-31 16:31:06

> Anyway, I had asked if anyone knew why the command "enable.subweb" has
> disappeared from the FP 2000 extensions after an upgrade to Cobalt OS 2.0.

I have not used FP on the RAQ until now, so, I think I haven't even seen
that command in the GUI. But you can go to the FP Administration pages by
inserting that directory via an Alias. The procedure how to do this is
explained in the SERK. SERK is located at /usr/local/frontpage/serk, the
Administration Forms are at /usr/local/frontpage/admin. This directory
contains a page "newsbweb.htm" (called "newsubweb.htm" with FP 3
extensions).
However, before using it I would ask Cobalt directly if they removed this
functionality from the binaries or found that it doesn't work anymore.
There's probably a reason (Security?) why they removed it from the main GUI.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
ClubWin - Help for Windows Users: http://www.clubwin.com