List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-users] gone?
From:       "Zeffie" <cobaltlist () ecio ! net>
Date:       2004-05-15 2:39:42

> I have a problem, the Nets missed free throws and we're in overtime. Can
> Sun solve this for them?
>
> Thanks to all, Gerald especially when I was in a BIG pinch a while back!!!
>
> Jale

ummm.... here at http://www.hercsroastbeef.com/ that dosen't seem to be a
problem...
(next to detroit michigan)

Zeffie...

Cobalt RaQ Repairs, Development, and Maintenance.
Home of the Worlds Largest Collection of RaQ rpms
Cobalt Spam Filter, Security, Firewall, Anti Virus Products
http://www.zeffie.com/  "Get your Z's with Zeffie"  734-454-9117
http://www.cobaltupdates.com Updates for Cobalt Servers
http://www.wordassassin.com Wordassassin Authorized Dealer
http://thesexyparishiltonvideotape.com The Sexy Paris Hilton Video Sex Tape