List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-users] Raqbackup.sh
From:       "Zeffie" <cobaltlist () ecio ! net>
Date:       2004-05-14 16:48:21

> > the Free Gui is not ment to replace raqbackup.sh it just runs the
> > migration util and lets you make choices about how and where it
> > goes...  it's just a more feature rich gui version...  I have been
> > slow to release it because I haven't had enough quality time in the
> > testing dept with the final version...  guess I could put it out in
> > beta and look for reviews?
>
> If you think it works, and you've tested it and a few "alpha" testers
> think it works, then by all means bring it on <smile>.
>
> Jeff

I'll get this posted in the next few days I hope... it's working great....

oh hec... I'll do it now and then that and the update monitor can be some
first posts :)

it will be on Zeffie.net soon and I will post here if it's still working

Zeffie...  "Get your Z's with Zeffie"  734-454-9117
Cobalt RaQ Repairs, Development, and Maintenance.
Cobalt Spam Filter, Security, Firewall, Anti Virus Products
http://www.cobaltupdates.com Updates for Cobalt Servers
http://www.cobaltuserslist.com User lists for Cobalt Users
http://www.wordassassin.com/ Wordassassin Authorized Dealer
http://www.zeffie.net/ Free pkg and rpm resources for the Cobalt user