List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Thanks for Everything
From:       "Zeffie" <cobaltlist () ecio ! net>
Date:       2004-05-14 16:13:26

Cobalt Networks...
Thanks for making one of the best Server systems of all time and allowing us
to use it as long as we have...  The Cobalt products have proved themselfs
time and time again as other systems have come and gone, none have come
close to the simple long lasting quality that is standard in Cobalt...

Thanks to whoever it was at sun that pointed me to the rpm how to and sent
me on my way to understand how the whole thing works and was/is put
together.... (I think it was duncan)

Thanks to everyone at Cobalt...

The User List...
What can I say...  Actually I'm going to miss you all.. ya even you dan...

Thank you to all of you for the fun and the chat, and for trying to sound
like you know what your talking about sometimes :)

Thanks to all the people that had me work on all the older products Coblat
ever made...

Thanks for all the crazy programs and things you ask about and I have built
over the years... (see zeffie.net for the cd to go with the book )

Thanks to Gerald who sent me a Qube2 and started me on the slow (qube2) path
of building software by using this box for devel work and not my regular
server...  I called him several times and ask what I could do for him...  he
NEVER ask anything...  Thanks Gerald.

Thanks for the fun!

The Other people
Thanks to the people that have allowd me to make a living helping people
with good prices and friendly service...

Thanks to the Folks in anguillia for the friendship, and help making the
site, and yes,, the slogan.  :)

Jeff Lasman... Thanks for being so patient with me... I learned a lot from
you...

I may have missed someone as this isn't easy to write...  so Thank you too!

Thanks to the folks in Spain that did nothing but grow...  and to Leny who
kept me happy and taught me things I will never forget...  I will always
miss her.

When I joined the list there was already a Jeff...  Jeff Lasman... And I
didn't want to be confused with him...  About that time some other friends
started to call me Zeffie and so it just stuck... And so Zeffie was born on
the internet in those early days...

Best wishes

You will all be missed...

Jeffrey Blake Ball
aka Zeffie...  "Get your Z's with Zeffie"  734-454-9117
Cobalt RaQ Repairs, Development, and Maintenance.
Cobalt Spam Filter, Security, Firewall, Anti Virus Products
http://www.cobaltupdates.com Updates for Cobalt Servers
http://www.cobaltuserslist.com User lists for Cobalt Users
http://www.wordassassin.com/ Wordassassin Authorized Dealer
http://www.zeffie.net/ Free pkg and rpm resources for the Cobalt user