List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] RPMS for Cobalt XTR, Qube3 and 550
From:       "Zeffie" <cobaltlist () ecio ! net>
Date:       2004-05-14 15:17:05

You can bet I have a lot of these too... but no time to make a list or find
them all... the Qube3 rpms are .. umm..  somewhere :)

When I release my collection of rpms for the XTR, QUBE3, and 550 servers in
the comming
months you can find out about it by joining
My announcement list at
http://zeffie.net/mailman/listinfo/zeffie-announcement_zeffie.net

My Security List for those all important notices...

You might even want to checkout my users list...

and if your interested in new things added then vist the developers area
at...

And for those that don't like e-mail lists and want a nice board...
http://www.zeffie.net/board/

or you can look around one of these places for them...
http://www.zeffie.net/ Free pkg and rpm resources for the Cobalt user

or maybe
http://www.cobaltupdates.com "Updates for Cobalt Servers"

Zeffie...  "Get your Z's with Zeffie"  734-454-9117
Cobalt RaQ Repairs, Development, and Maintenance.
Cobalt Spam Filter, Security, Firewall, Anti Virus Products
http://www.cobaltupdates.com Updates for Cobalt Servers
http://www.cobaltuserslist.com User lists for Cobalt Users
http://www.wordassassin.com/ Wordassassin Authorized Dealer
http://www.zeffie.net/ Free pkg and rpm resources for the Cobalt user