List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-users] Using mcrypt with 550 boxes
From:       "Zeffie" <cobaltlist () ecio ! net>
Date:       2004-05-14 15:05:16

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcrypt

> Has anyone used this encryption system yet on 550 boxes? Any shortfalls!
>
> Regards
>
> Tunc

I never saw you got an answer and I wanted to make a pkg for this or at
least an updated set of rpms...  if you still need or want it ... one of
these days it will find it's way to zeffie.net

Zeffie...  "Get your Z's with Zeffie"  734-454-9117
Cobalt RaQ Repairs, Development, and Maintenance.
Cobalt Spam Filter, Security, Firewall, Anti Virus Products
http://www.cobaltupdates.com Updates for Cobalt Servers
http://www.cobaltuserslist.com User lists for Cobalt Users
http://www.wordassassin.com/ Wordassassin Authorized Dealer
http://www.zeffie.net/ Free pkg and rpm resources for the Cobalt user