List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] RAQ4 web.cache files getting HUGE
From:       "Anson Rinesmith" <anson () bigrivertel ! net>
Date:       2004-04-28 14:03:31

I have multiple domains on a cobalt raq4. If I sell 100mb domain, I set up
115mb for the site, and 100mb for the site admin to allow for log files. Now
that I have had the server in place for awhile, I notice that the web.cache
and web.cache.new are taking up more and more space. I am having to increase
total web space for domains so that they still get the base 100mb they paid
for.

Is there something I can do to keep this from happening?

Anson