List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Raq XTR to Raq 550
From:       "Jean Rousseau Franco" <jean.franco () brturbo ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 21:05:58

I'm planning on upgrading my XTR to a 550 OS. Searching the archives
reveals that I need to do the CMOS update, anything else I'm missing?
Also, I found two 550 OS's:
One starting with 259-3894-11 and another 259-3894-13, funny thing is
that Sun is hosting the one with the lower number(size also differs).
Which one is the latest?

Thanks in advance

Franco