List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Searching cobalt users list
From:       John K Mitchell <johnm () forestsoftware ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-04-30 14:03:46

Hi there,

I want to search the list for a solution to a query I have(about
optigold and Raq4s)  but can't seem to connect to http://list.cobalt.com
via the web to do a search.  Has the server gone ?

I tried via the Sun site but all the links seem to have been removed
after the site was redesigned and all I can get to is the Raq Forum on
their site.

Cheers

John
--
John K Mitchell

Forest Software Ltd
Web sites for the smaller business and charity.

Tel : 0870 747 4943
Fax : 0870 747 4942