List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Raq550:  Serious Security Issue
From:       "John D. Gorena" <Support () JMG-Enterprises ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 16:13:29

One of my virtual hosting clients informed me that he can see any site Administrator login.

After he logs into his site at www.domainname.com/login, he then can change the Site number in the
URL and see another site's administrative GUI console.  With full administrative privileges too.

I tried this on two different Raq550's.  Both have all the updates.  Both allow me to cross the
access areas with no problems.  Has anyone else reported this and is there a fix in the works?  Is
there a fix now?

John