List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] larger partitions ?
From:       "Paul Shuttleworth" <paul () webzhost ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-03-31 10:38:40

Hi All

I am revamping some raq4i servers and taking the opportunity to fit 2x40gb
drives and put the raq4r software on.
I have pulled out my restore cd and done a test on one server, the CD only
provides the usual space for the / and /var partitions.
Can anyone point me to the right place to alter the OSRCD files to create
the larger 3gig and 1.5gig partitions for / and /var (which I think were
done with later OSRCD's).
Is it just a simple mater of inserting the bigger numbers in the right
places ( I assume fdisk does some work somewhere along the line).
I have searched the archives for enlightenment but no luck.

I only intent to use this for my own use and not to sell it to anyone to try
and get as rich as the SUN ceo, so I don't think  I will upset anyone ;-)

Paul.