List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] (no subject)
From:       "Ryan Howe" <ryan () dctnet ! net>
Date:       2002-10-31 18:52:03

Hello,
	Does anyone know why I get this error when executing a cgi script?  It
appears as if my browser is sending a bad header. I don't understand how
that could be.  Anyway the script doesn't execute, but others do and they
have the same owner and permissions. I'm lost.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

[error] [client x.x.x.134] malformed header from script. Bad header=Died at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503: /usr/cgiwrap/cgiwrap

Thanks
Ryan