List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Can I delete these /tmp files???
From:       COMPUTICA <cobalt () computicagroup ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 16:02:12

Hello,

Recently, I played around with the backup/restore solution that Cobalt
has pre-installed..... I know it is CRAP, but I just wanted to see what
would happen if I backed up and tried to restore a site....then I am
fully aware of what I would be dealing with if a client ever did this
on their own.....

I backed up a site that is about 2 MB in total size......then tried to
restore it.  So anyway, the backup process worked fine......but when I
tried to restore, it went on and on forever.....

When the restore didn't work, I figured okay.....I played, now I am
done.  Wrong.....

The /home/tmp folder has three files in it now that are HUGE in size!!!

Can I delete them without any worries???

The files are:

    restore-files-bad.11777  (1892486939)
    restore-files-bad.7782   (1943977421)
    _site_20021023-0949.raq  (7873180)