List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-users] Internet filtering
From:       "Chris \"Oger\" Gebhardt" <oger () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 20:19:27

David says:

> I just accidentally bought a cache raq4, and I want to start offering
> filtered internet services to my customers.  But I need a list of sites to
> filter out, with 3Million of them out there, well I just need  starting
> place.  So, if anyone has that list please forward it to me.

Well, David... I'm not sure how you "accidentally" purchase a cache raq4.
But if somebody could accidentally purchase some gear for me, I'd be much
obliged.

As for your question at hand, I think you would need to take a good look at
what kind of filtering you want to provide - ie: what kind of content are
you looking to filter (in or out).  I'm not sure there really could be "that
list" that would suit your needs perfectly.