List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    [cobalt-users] Raq4 GUI statistics empty
From:       Mikael_Siirilä <mikael.siirila () innome ! fi>
Date:       2002-03-30 13:15:05

My RaQ4 GUI shows no web statistics for any virtual sites. Trying to figure
out why this was the case, I came across the logs/web.stats files, which are
empty (0 bytes) for all virtual sites on the server.

Suggestions on the source of the problem and how to fix it? Where should I
look for problems?

There are several versions of /etc/analog.cfg on the server indicating, that
this file has been edited previously by a retired admin. Is this file used
for generating the web.stats file? Can somebody email me the default
analog.cfg for Raq4?

Thanks!

--
Mikael Siirilä