List:       cobalt-developers
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-developers] htaccess & forms
From:       shimi <shimi () usa ! shells ! co ! il>
Date:       2001-03-30 15:11:04

Tried using CGI to process the username/password and redirect to a
directory the world doesn't know about? :)

  Best regards,
     shimi [mailto:shimi@usa.shells.co.il]

----

Some quotes:

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, that
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD.
    We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
          -- Jeremy S. Anderson

     BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"