List:       cobalt-developers
Subject:    [cobalt-developers] Qube2 and IMP 1.1-pkg?
From:       "James Hoaggs" <james_hoaggs () onebox ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 9:36:40

Hello Cobalt developer's list, and have question that stumped the general
users group. We would like to find out what versions of PHP, Hodre,IMP,MySQl,
imap support, and any other programs that are bundled in Imp-1.1 pkg
from the Cobalt FTP site.
It apparently installs Imp version 2.0.11 and Horde 1.1 works great with
out any previous install of PHP or MySQL, though we would like to know
if it contains MySQL so we can change the password. How hard would it
be to upgrade to Imp 2.2.3? We just installed PHP 3.0.16 and MySQL manually
on another box, so mabye we can tweak the 1.1-pkg?  The Imp-1.0 pkg brings
up the machine to php 3.0.15, install imap support, and IMP.
Thx,

--
James Hoaggs   ICQ #96365505
james_hoaggs@onebox.com - email