List:       cobalt-developers
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-developers] sendmail
From:       Jeff Lasman <jblists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2000-10-26 20:25:03

Richard Badua wrote:

> When sending mail, how do i make it to only display my domain address intead
> of host.domain.com, i.e joe@neo.domain.com.  I really want it to look like
> joe@domain.com

Under what circumstances does it do that, Richard?

The reason I ask is because I send mail out all the time as
"jblists@nobaloney.net" for example, and my mailserver (not a Raq, but
it shouldn't matter) is called elijah.nobaloney.net, and the email
domain it's set for is "mailtraqna.com".

(Look in the headers on this post to see what I mean.)

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman <jblists@nobaloney.net>
nobaloney.net