List:       cobalt-developers
Subject:    [cobalt-developers] RaQ3-All-System-3.0.1-5917.pkg (Whats This ?)
From:       Barry Titmarsh <barry () nacamar ! net ! uk>
Date:       2000-07-31 8:18:46

Is this Update due out soon. and does it fix the DNS Front End GUI Bug that
I reported to support ? the other week.? The one that allows you to add a
secondary name server for a network and then does not list it later so you
cant modify it or delete it etc.??

I see this file is in the experimental/ dir RaQ3-All-System-3.0.1-5917.pkg

Barry

Barry Titmarsh BMT1-RIPE           Nacamar Ltd (Sheringham Office)
                                                   Knole House 38 Cromer Rd
                                                   Sheringham Norfolk NR268RR
e-mail: barry@nacamar.net.uk      voice: +44-1263-821-844
www: www.nacamar.net.uk