List:       cobalt-developers
Subject:    RE: [cobalt-developers] Re: recovery disk
From:       Barry Titmarsh <barry () nacamar ! net ! uk>
Date:       2000-07-25 15:22:00

At 08:49 25/07/00 -0500, you wrote:
> I use a restore disk on test RaQ3i almost weekly. The procedure I use is
> listed below:
Thanks Now thats what I call a FAQ Great stuff Just what I was wanting to
read. since I did not want to destroy a box just to see whats the procedure
was like.

Many Thanks for taking the time to publish this.

Barry

Barry Titmarsh BMT1-RIPE           Nacamar Ltd (Sheringham Office)
                                                   Knole House 38 Cromer Rd
                                                   Sheringham Norfolk NR268RR
e-mail: barry@nacamar.net.uk      voice: +44-1263-821-844
www: www.nacamar.net.uk