List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] CUDA aarch64 cross compile fails to validate nvcc
From:       Dustyn Blasig <dustyn () blasig ! us>
Date:       2020-02-08 2:54:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

I'm not sure if people are more active on here or Discourse right now, so
I'm cross-posting. Please reply on the Discourse thread if possible, but
I'll take whatever I can get : )

https://discourse.cmake.org/t/cuda-aarch64-cross-compile-fails-to-validate-nvcc/593

I am stuck trying to make all the CMake pieces happy with the
cross-compile, everything I try makes some part of the flow fail, either
missing flags or tools not be setup properly. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks!