List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] Can not find MPI ...
From:       Niklas_Röber <roeber () dkrz ! de>
Date:       2019-02-27 9:51:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

since the last makeover of CMake for ParaView, I have trouble with MPI
configuration, similar as described in here:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/18570

I made an entry onto ParaView's discourse two weeks ago with no response:

https://discourse.paraview.org/t/could-not-find-mpi/1285

It appears that all libraries and compilers are found, for C++ and
Fortran, yet I still get that message that something is wrong. On our
HPC system, we can't use the native compilers and need to resort to
others. It is not life threatening, but I can't use the last version of
ParaView which has some features that I need. I am not sure if this will
be resolved for their next release, but maybe anybody of you has an
idea, or even better, a workaround?

Looking forward to any replay!

Thanks and Cheers from Hamburg, Niklas

Dr. Niklas Röber
Visualisierung
Abteilung Anwendungen

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

email: roeber@dkrz.de
phone: +49 (0)40 460094 283
   fax: +49 (0)40 460094 270
   web: http://www.dkrz.de/

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784