List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] Is this an intended change to cmake behavior in cmake 3.12?
From:       Brad King <brad.king () kitware ! com>
Date:       2018-07-24 14:34:20

On 07/24/2018 10:28 AM, Brad King wrote:
> If no project() command appears anywhere in the top-level CMakeLists.txt
> file then one is injected on line zero.

FWIW, see this note in the project command docs:

  https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.12/command/project.html

"The top-level CMakeLists.txt file for a project must contain a literal,
 direct call to the project() command..."

While we can look into the issue, please also update your project
to follow this recommendation.

-Brad