List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] Visual Studio Cross Compile
From:       Michael_Jäntsch <michael.jaentsch () in ! tum ! de>
Date:       2015-11-02 17:36:42

Hi,

thanks for your replies. So it seems that Visual Studio is generally not
a great idea for cross-compiling...
So eclipse and some make system it's gonna be then. Any suggestions what
works best? Coming from the Linux world, I obviously use Unix make, but
there is also Ninja, nmake, ...?

Michael

Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching bei München