List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] Creating relocatable packages
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2015-10-19 23:06:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

In your case, what you need to do is to modify the config file generation
in the library (i. e. you will need to patch the third-party library) so
that the generated config file is relative.

As an alternative, if you do not want to patch the third-party library, try
modifying the generated config file by replacing absolute prefixes with a
variable (to the cross-compilation sysroot) or relative paths.