List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] Port from Debian to Windows: Include files not found
From:       Randy Turner <randallsturner13 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-18 17:22:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am having trouble building a Code Composer Studio project with CMake.
Executing from the same directory in Linux compiles successfully, but in
Linux it fails to find any included files that aren't in the same directory
as the .c file that it's building. I can provide a relative path to help it
move on, but it will just fail to find the files referenced by that one.

The very first #include of the project is <stdbool.h> which is located in
the compiler's install files. As shown in my StackOVerflow question about
this issue (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32591626/cmake-header-files-cannot-be-opened)
I can confirm that the files are in the directory that is included in the
CMakeLists.txt file and can be found while CMake is executing, but fail to
be located by make. I am using MinGW's make, and using the commands make
and mingw32-make both ellicit the same result, "fatal error: could not open
source file "stdbool.h" (no directories in search list)."

Is there something that I'm missing here? Is something else necessary
beyond using INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES for all of the directories in the project?