List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] check_cxx_source_compiles and include directories
From:       Roman_Wüger <roman.wueger () gmx ! at>
Date:       2015-07-27 5:34:34

Hello,

I've a small code example to test if the <mutex> header file exists (with \
check_cxx_source_compiles), which sets my variable successfully to TRUE.

When I compile the real code then I got an error message saying 'mutex' file not \
found.

I checked the compile flags for both situations and these are equal. So I thought \
that the include directories could be the problem.

Any hints?

Best Regards
Roman