List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] fixup_bundle on linux
From:       Rashad M <mohammedrashadkm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-23 21:56:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Does fixup_bundle() from BundleUtiltites works on linux in a similar
fashion as in OSX. Currently calling fixup_bundle on a .app folder with
some search dirs and libs it will scan the dependencies and produce a
portable package.

Is that possible in linux? I mean to generate distribution independent
binaries. There is the whole stuff with RPATH which is helpful. But I dont
know how fixup_bundle works on linux platform.

Can anyone explain this ?
--
Regards,
   Rashad