List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] I broke get_preresiquites
From:       Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-24 20:31:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I figured it out...

I'm cross-compiling MinGW on Fedora linux and it just dawned on me that the
cmake instance run by CPack probably isn't using the correct environment. I
think it would be best if this was handled automatically but for the time
being I pushed the required variables into the install script to make
GetPreresiquites work correctly, at least for the most part.

The function, get_preresiquites, has an option to exclude system libraries
but it doesn't seem to be doing that for me right now.

Thanks
Richard