List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] Error when bootstrapping CMake (v. 2.8.12)
From:       Giuseppe Aprea <giuseppe.aprea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-31 1:53:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply,

The compiler is ok. I used it to install several other software like those
you can see in the redudant CFLAGS (gmp, mpfr, etc). I know the cflags is
redundant but that's not the problem. From the error file I attached I can
see cmake has the wrong id flags:empty instead of '-c' (I guess) but I do
not know why. Any clue?

Thanks,

Giuseppe