List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] DeployQt4.cmake on MacOSX with commandline utilities
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2013-09-16 15:59:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm wondering wether I'm overlooking something with DeployQt4.cmake or
wether its not prepared to handle commandline utilities using Qt (and Qt
plugins).

I'm having a server-like app which uses networking and the sqlite plugin
and when trying to install it the INSTALL_QT4_EXECUTABLE macro seems to
think that the application is an app bundle into which it can copy the Qt
dependencies:

CMake Error at server/cmake_install.cmake:41 (FILE):
  file cannot create directory:
  /Users/andreas/myproject/bin/mydaemon/Contents/plugins/sqldrivers.

So, is this something thats not supported (DeployQt4.cmake would need to
behave as on linux here basically), am I just missing something (see below
for my call to install_qt4_executable) or do others package up even such
commandline utilities as app bundles on MacOSX?

The install call looks like this:
INSTALL_QT4_EXECUTABLE("bin/mydaemon${execext}" "qsqlite" ""
"${QT_BINARY_DIR}" "plugins" TRUE applications)

Andreas