List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] Linking error while trying to include an external library to a CMAKE project
From:       maaschn <maaschn () web ! de>
Date:       2013-04-28 18:32:37

Thank you for your reply. I didnt add the code because it is just that common
linking error which pops up. But I will show it nevertheless.

error LNK2019: unresolved external Symbol ""public: __thiscall
CInterfaceLLT::CInterfaceLLT(char const *,bool *)"
(??0CInterfaceLLT@@QAE@PBDPA_N@Z)" in Function "_main".
C:\Users\Maaschn\Desktop\TestProg\TestProg_VS10\main.obj	TestProg

this is the correspondant minimla codesnippet

#include <iostream>
#include "InterfaceLLT_2.h"
using namespace std;

int main()
{

	bool bLoadError;

	CInterfaceLLT* m_pLLT;

	 m_pLLT = new CInterfaceLLT("LLT.dll", &bLoadError);

	 cout << "Hello World!" << endl;

    return 0;
}