List:       cmake
Subject:    Re: [CMake] patch proposal for PythonInterp
From:       Yngve Inntjore Levinsen <yngve.levinsen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-15 7:44:11

Done: https://gitorious.org/eothred/cmake/commits/python_interp
> I've only touched the Python modules because I was upset by all the crap
> having been done to it by downstreams. I don't really care for Python at all.
> So I would love to see if you or anyone else steps up and takes ownership of
> those. Of course I'll be still around and answer questions, but I would really
> prefer if someone would have a regular look on those things who actually as a
> clue or an interst of Python (I have neither).
>
> Eike
I will consider it, but I am no expert programmer yet so I cannot
guarantee my crap level is that much less of the previous developer.. I
also have a problem that I have no Windows machine available for testing
at the moment (nor OSX), which I think is important when you want to
make modules cross platform.

Cheers,
Yngve