On 25.09.2012 23:17, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote: > > I have tested it with VTK, and will likely look at some of the other > projects I am working on soon. So far so good - thanks for pushing > this forward. How much of this will make it into Qt Creator 2.6? > The essential patches are now in the official 2.6 branch And I've back ported a CMake code completion patch to my 2.6-ninja branch. Peter -- Powered by www.kitware.com Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe: http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake