List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] Automating package installion if not there
From:       Vivek Goel <goelvivek2011 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-30 19:33:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have a project. Which is getting build-ed from different developers on
different system.
Is there a way I can automate package installation of not found for
packages like:

   - gcc
   - yacc

If not is there a way I can pre check if particular tool is installed or
not. If not show a good message to user please install the package and
abort like:

Seems like you have not installed gcc, g++, yacc required to build this
project. Please run following command to fix this problem:
           yum install gcc g++ yacc -y

regards
Vivek Goel