Some Ubuntu developers are having an issue where QT_IMPORTS_DIR is not defined when that directory does not yet exist. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cmake/+bug/894805 I have worked around it with http://paste.kde.org/188366/ but I suspect I'm not understanding what that code does and it's not a proper fix. Any thoughts on a better way? Jonathan -- Powered by www.kitware.com Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe: http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake