List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] [CPACK:rpm]  Add library?
From:       romain.jacquet.dev () free ! fr
Date:       2009-06-29 14:06:58

Hello everybody,

    I'm using cmake 2.6.4.
    I want to add externals libraries to aa rpm build with cmake/cpack.
    I have several questions:
    - Is there any library equivalent for CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES? I expect
that CPACK_PACKAGE_LIBRARY work, but it does not.
    - CPACK_INSTALL_DIRECTORIES seems not to do nothing with the rpm generator.
Is there any workaround?
    - Why we could not change the prefix in the spec files? The line "%define
prefix ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}" is commented in the file CPackRPM.cmake.

     Best regards.