List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] Precompiled Headers
From:       Robert Dailey <rcdailey () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-07 4:07:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey guys,
First of all I just want to let you guys know that I DID find this in my
search:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2008-May/021483.html

However, I do not feel as if a direct answer was given. Besides, that was
over a year ago and I'm hoping some new developments have taken place. Is
there a portable way of handling PCH files in CMake 2.6.4 or in a
development/nightly build? If so, how do I enable it? I'm using Visual
Studio 2008, generated by CMake 2.6.4.

Thanks.