List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] c++ and static initalizations
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-24 15:00:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi list,
I'm having a little problem involving c++ static initializations using
static libraries libraries. The problem is that if I link this code to the
executable as a static library the code is never run, but if it is a SHARED
library it is, but I need it to be static (if possible).

The code looks like this:
struct AClass {
    static Object* registration() {...}
    static int Aregistered=something("A", AClass::registration);
};

Any hint on what should I do so that it is called as i expect?

Thanks,
aleix