List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] CPack issue with PackageMaker
From:       Timenkov Yuri <ytimenkov () parallels ! com>
Date:       2008-04-15 9:27:04

Hi everyone.
This is just FYI.

I'm started to playing with CPack (2.4) for Apple (Tiger 10.4, PackageMaker
v2.1.1), and encountered very strange error:
CPack: Compress package

The package could not be created because of the following errors:
No package identifier specified.

While investigating causes of such strange behavior of PackageMaker I came to
idea that cpack generates invalid XML file Info.plist. And does it because
CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE variable is not set. Moreover, it should be set to
string value in lowercase.

Regards, Yuri