List:       cmake
Subject:    [CMake] OPTION variables are not accesible in POST_INSTALL_SCRIPTs
From:       "Michael Biebl" <mbiebl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-12 0:20:14

I have OPTION(INSTALL_LINKS "..." ON) in the toplevel CMakeLists.txt
file and want to use that variable in a POST_INSTALL_SCRIPT. Depending
on INSTALL_LINKS I want to create additional links. Unfortunately the
value of INSTALL_LINKS is not propagated to the POST_INSTALL_SCRIPT
create_links.cmake. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Michael