List:       classiccmp
Subject:    [cctalk] PDP-8/a components - free to good home
From:       KV4CN via cctalk <cctalk () classiccmp ! org>
Date:       2022-08-31 16:49:11

I have the following PDP-8/a components.I do not know their operating
condition so they are being offered as is.I have had them for several
years, but I do not have the time to see if I can get a system running.I
would like to give them away as a lot and do not want to ship.I can send
photos on request.I live in Winterville, North Carolina (eastern part of
the state).Thanks, Dave

_PDP-8/a chassis with the following boards__:_ (a) Hex Omnibus CPU
M8315, (b) 8/A Internal Option MD317(?), (c) Option Board 1 M8316, (d)
Data Ram DR-118A 8Kx12, and (e) Core Memory Stack H-219A.   Chassis has
the power supply.with G8018 regulator board.

_Loose parts and boards:_ DEC Console Panel 00KC8-AA, 2 DEC console
panels with limited function board, DEC H-219A, M8316 (has label that
says may be defective), Dataram DR-118A, and M8316/M340566.

www.avg.com