List:       classiccmp
Subject:    =?utf-8?Q?RE:_Re:_34_pin_Card_Edge_=E2=80=9CMale_t?= =?utf-8?Q?o_Male=E2=80=9D_Connector?=
From:       William Sudbrink via cctalk <cctalk () classiccmp ! org>
Date:       2018-11-29 1:01:23

I'm not sure you're quite getting it... they say a picture is worth a thous=
and words:

http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/20181128_194316.jpg

Assuming I make up some gerbers myself, two questions:

1) how do you specify the slightly beveled edge required for easy insertion=
?
2) is there some way to specify "hardened" or whatever plating for the conn=
ector traces?

And actually a third: Does anyone have a particular PCB company that they l=
ike, communications wise?

Bill S.

---