List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: Cleaning a board slightly oxydized ??
From:       Chuck Guzis via cctalk <cctalk () classiccmp ! org>
Date:       2017-07-31 17:34:17

On 07/31/2017 10:18 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> has anyone ever determined what the real active ingredient is in that
> stuff?
The MSDS is an exemplar for industrial obfuscation:

http://www.techni-tool.com/site/MSDS/218CH052.pdf

Composition?  It's all proprietary, so we can't tell you.
Toxicology?  We haven't tested it, but there's toxicological data for
some of the components--but we won't tell you what those are.

If your kid drinks this stuff, give him lots of water and don't bug us.

--Chuck