List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Interesting history of an apple 1
From:       Paxton Hoag <innfoclassics () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-31 19:53:31

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/how-vintage-apple-computers-used-to-sell/

A friend sent me this history of an apple 1. It came from my neighborhood
and I didn't even know about it. I was the initial engineer for KMUN and
 helped write the FCC application back in the 1970s. I didn't know about it
in the auction or I would have driven from PDX to bid on it as I was a
collector and secondary market computer dealer at the time.

Paxton

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR