List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: cctalk Digest, Vol 117, Issue 62
From:       Ken Seefried <seefriek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-30 17:40:04

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Jerry Kemp - other <other@oryx.cc> wrote:

> http://technologists.com/notes/2008/01/10/a-brief-history-of-dell-unix/
>
> Has anyone worked with Dell Unix on this list?  Any thoughts or comments?

I spent a good bit of time with the SVR4 flavor in the early 90s.  I was
working with a company that produced multi-port serial cards and we wanted
to support Dell. I thought it was one of the better polished, easier to
install & configure Unix products out at the time, and ran very well on the
Dell hardware of the time.

From: Sander Reiche <sander.reiche@gmail.com>

> Antoni Sawicki has.
> http://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/?p=1878