List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Re: OT: Family health issues (was: Re: another hidden pdp11)
From:       ard () p850ug1 ! demon ! co ! uk (Tony Duell)
Date:       2012-03-29 19:39:55

> At 1:13 -0500 3/29/12, Tony wrote:
> >s/pub/hospital/
>
> I'm really sorry to hear that, Tony. You have our sympathy and best
> wishes for a speedy and complete recovery for your father.

Thank you.

> Is there anything else any of us can do?

At the moment, I don't think so. He;'s gettign good medical attention,
and I am looking after the 2 cats, etc (FWIW, I love the cats too, there
is no question of them suffering). It means I am not getting as much
electroncis done as I would normally do, but then these things happen and
the machines will be there to work on when things are back to normal.

-tony