List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Mac/Mac Programming/Cocoa/HyperTalk Books free - Melbourne Australia
From:       Toby Thain <toby () telegraphics ! com ! au>
Date:       2011-11-30 12:31:16

Macintosh Revealed - Programming with the Toolbox (Chernicoff) - Vol 2 -
Apple Press/Hayden

THINK C Object-Oriented Programming Manual - 1991

THINK C Standard Libraries Reference - 1991

THINK Reference - User Manual - 1991

THINK Reference - User Manual - v2.0 - 1992

THINK C User Manual - 1991

LAN WorkPlace for Macintosh User's Guide - First Edition - Oct 1992

HyperTalk Programming (Daniel G. Shafer) "includes Version 1.1" - Hayden
Books - 1988

Symantec C++ Compiler Guide v 6 - 1993

THINK C for Macintosh (THINK Class Library Guide) - v 6 1993

Symantec Think C for Macintosh User's Guide - v 6 1993

Symantec C++ For Macintosh (Compiler Guide) - v 7 1994

Symantec C++ for Macintosh (Visual Architect & THINK Class Library
Guide) - v 7 1994

Symantec THINK C for Macintosh (User's Guide) - 1994

Steven Levy, Insanely Great: "The Life And Times of Macintosh, The
Computer that Changed Everything" - with stamp "Publication/Embargo
Date, 1 May 1995, Penguin Books Australia Ltd."

Learning Cocoa (O'Reilly) - May 2001 First Edition

Using the Macintosh Toolbox with C - Takatsuka/Huxham/Burnard - Sybex 1986

While these are in Melbourne, Australia, if paid by PayPal I can ship
anywhere, advise country/city/postal code/zip, and whether surface
(60-90 days) or air, but please let me know ASAP. I can't ship anything
after about Tuesday 6th Dec.

--T