List:       classiccmp
Subject:    VCFMW6 Leftover Shirts
From:       Jason T <silent700 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-26 5:49:09

Now that we've all recovered from Turkey Coma and are thinking about
the next holiday(s) to come, perhaps the geek in your life (that's ok
if that's you) would like a rare, soon-to-be-collectable, highly
fashionable souvenir T-shirt from the bygone Vintage Computer Festival
Midwest 6!  Here's the current list of sizes still available and links
to some pics (should be updated fairly regularly:)

http://chiclassiccomp.org/vcfshirts.html

Shirts are $15 including shipping within the continental US.  Contact
me for international rates.

Thanks and we hope to see you in person next year!