List:       classiccmp
Subject:    RSTS V7.0 source in any form?
From:       Brad Parker <brad () heeltoe ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 12:48:30

I was searching the web for any sort of RSTS source and I could not find
any.

Does anyone have sources (in any form) for RSTS V7.0?

I'd like to look a the first part of the boot, basically the code which runs
right after the boot sector (which I think is init.sys)

Was this often distributed as hard copy printouts or microfiche?

If so, anyone have any scans?

thanks

-brad